April 26, 2024, 05:59:06 PM

Author Topic: TOTAS Birds with Birds Cruise  (Read 8615 times)

stormin

• TOTAS Members
  • My Ride: 1976 pro street firebird
Re: TOTAS Birds with Birds Cruise
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 06:11:02 PM »
Hi Dave
I didn't get your number until tonight.. which is ok because.. we all met up... and had a great time at the cruise today.. except for the ignorant people who took all those parking spots from us.
oh well.. hopefully a couple of them had a transmission failure on the highway on their way home! hahaa!

I had a great day and from what I hear... we left the show at the right time as they had the skies open up big time a little while after we left.

I have some great pics from the cruise today.. and I will log on and post them on Monday.

Is anybody going to the Woodbridge cruise on Wed night?  Country music? really? 
Hope to see you and Bob and everybody else there.

take care all
If I can't win... I don't want to play

Whitebandit

• Global Moderator
  • My Ride: 1978 Trans Am
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 09:33:49 PM »
OK folks I have some pictures from the cruise today!  Thanks to all of you for joining in on the first TOTAS cruise! We had a great time!

There are more in my gallery -> http://totas.ca/forum/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=32;u=4

1978 TransAm - W72 - WS6 Original 4 speed now Tremec TKO 600 - Engine Stroked  Bored  to 461

Wheelman

• Administrator
  • My Ride: 1981 Trans Am
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 03:21:19 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came out to join us for the show.

More Photos in the Gallery Totas Rides Section

It was an excellent day for a drive and show. 
The museum staff were great, and the planes were so cool.

While the museum only pulled out a couple of planes for official photo ops, there were still plenty of great pictures to be had around the grounds.

It also appears the "20 year rule" was not enforced. The staff even gave us our own section...twice!..due to some not so Happy Days era car owners who took our spots as we were having photos taken.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:24:52 PM by Wheelman »

1981 Trans Am - Dark Maple Metallic, Red Decals
1976 Pontiac 462, 11.5:1, 87cc Performer RPM Heads Performer intake, Venolia race pistons, Dougs Headers, Pypes 2.5" Dual Exhaust/X-Over, Solid Body Mounts, GenIV SFCs, FiTech fuel injection, upgraded Turbo 350 w/Shift Kit 2800 stall.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal