April 24, 2024, 08:52:05 PM

Author Topic: Mohawk Raceway Tour - With Company This Time  (Read 1914 times)

Whitebandit

• Global Moderator
  • My Ride: 1978 Trans Am
Mohawk Raceway Tour - With Company This Time
« on: June 09, 2017, 08:50:46 PM »
I have a confession to make - TOTAS is not the only car club that I am involved with.  I am also part of the Trillium Miata Club. I will now duck form all the slings and arrows sent my way. The reason I made this dangerous confession is to offer TOTAS folks a chance to join in a repete of an event that TOTAS did in 2015.

In 2015 TOTAS did  tour starting at Legendary Motors and then drove through Halton Hills
to end at Mohawk Raceway and take in the harness racing. We had a great time!

Well Trillium Miata is doing a very similar event on June 24 and needs some folks to fill a few spots at the restaurant. So if you can open your mind to something different I can promise you a bit of fun!

This an invitation from Trillium Miata Club to join our tour that will involve a drive through the back roads around Milton and then spend the evening at Mohawk Raceway taking the harness racing. 

The club has a group reservation at the Terrace Dining Room which is the enclosed dining room overlooking the race track. 

We are a few folks short of the minimum number the club committed too so we are offering an invitation to others if they would like to join in the fun. 

Details: are on the Trillium site - http://www.trilliummiata.ca/calendar?event=321
Date Saturday June 24
The drive starts in at the Milton Tim Horton's at 4:00 PM
We would arrive Mohawk Raceway at approximately 6:00 PM
The cost for the buffet dinner is $49.50 per person.
The dining room is a great way to watch the harness racing action and along with the buffet you get:
A program so you can pick the best names or if you actually know something about horse racing study all the statistics and make your bets
Coffee and Tea Service
a $10(ten) slot voucher for each guest

If you are interested in joining in you can contact :
Rose Stipanitz (Trillium Miata Vice President)
E Mail: vp@trilliummiata.ca
Tel 1-289-238-8951

Thanks

Dave Mitchell

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:39:05 PM by Whitebandit »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal