May 18, 2024, 03:48:39 AM

Author Topic: How to upload Signatures, Avatar, and Ride Photos  (Read 2277 times)

Wheelman

• Administrator
  • My Ride: 1981 Trans Am
How to upload Signatures, Avatar, and Ride Photos
« on: June 13, 2015, 12:07:08 PM »
The TOTAS forum provides a Gallery for storing pictures of your ride, and Signature photos.
Click on the Gallery button on the Top Toolbar to view Gallery Photos.

Every registered Member gets their own Gallery for uploading and displaying their photos.
Registered Members can create sub-folders in their User Gallery to organize their photos.
Select Members Rides Photos will be displayed in the TOTAS Rides Gallery.

Guests and Members can view all Galleries.

Maximum permitted size for uploaded photos is 1024px x1024px.
Maximum permitted size of Signature photos is 640px x 240px - so the page loads do not slow down.
Excessively large signature photos will be removed.

Uploading Photos

1. Open the Gallery by clicking on the Gallery button in the top toolbar...or click here
2. Click the Add Picture button
3. Under the User Gallery section select My Gallery Category (Default name of your Gallery is My Gallery..you can change it to your username and create your own sub-categories in the category edit section)
4. Click Add Picture button
5. Enter a Title
4. Check that the Category (My Gallery is selected)
5. Optional - Add a description
6. Click the Browse Button and select your picture to upload.
7. Click Add Picture Button at bottom of window.

To an add a Signature photo to your Profile
1. Go to your Signature photo in your Gallery and copy the BBCode [IMG] line
2. Open the your Profile page by clicking on the Profile button on the top toolbar...or click here
9. Paste the BBCode into the Signature section, and click the Save Profile button to save.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:21:56 AM by Wheelman »

1981 Trans Am - Dark Maple Metallic, Red Decals
1976 Pontiac 462, 11.5:1, 87cc Performer RPM Heads Performer intake, Venolia race pistons, Dougs Headers, Pypes 2.5" Dual Exhaust/X-Over, Solid Body Mounts, GenIV SFCs, FiTech fuel injection, upgraded Turbo 350 w/Shift Kit 2800 stall.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal